Wednesday 25 September 2013

'Roses are red, I have a phone, nobody texts me, forever alone'

Boys. Some girl's find them attractive, dumb and can't wait to get their hands on them, flirting shamelessly at every chance, and then some find them god-like and sit with their all-female group of friends and watch with admiration as their crush walks past.

My reaction to boys? Ew.

Maybe it's something to do with the boys at my school - I cannot even begin to explain how totally, utterly and just....ANGRTHUIUJGFH they are. I'm sure most boys are perfectly alright, but come to my school and then....well.

 There are my friends, talking about 'Him' (If she reads this, she will know who I mean - and yes, I am directing this at one friend in particular hehehe), or are going out with a boy, or whatever. 

And then there is me - shying away from all male contact and finding them the very repulsive side of our species. 

I swear my parent's think I'm a lesbian, and every time they say 'She just isn't interested in boys yet' they cough, and add 'or girls'. 

Like excuse me for not interacting with the opposite sex - just because I find the idea of love gag-worthy, it does not, by any standards, mean I'm a lesbian. 

I'd like to say that 'I don't bat for any team'. Ooooh, inspirational quote right there Ladies and Gents. 

SO YES if any of you question my sexuality, you now know all ;)

SciAwkward signing off. 

2 comments: